Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Again

It has been almost a week since I blogged last, so here is a quick recap of last week:
Intervention: cant remember. But I watched, and they went to rehab. I do remember that.
Kourtney and Kim take NYC- To love Scott, or not to love Scott? I still do not love Scott, but I do think it was nice of him to stand up for Kim, even though he dresses like a douche.
Pretty Little Liars - teacher with the student who doesnt even look 14? Gross and weird.
90210 - Geez, everyone gang up on Adriana in the sweat lounge while Naomi sits provocatively (and looks awkward).
Gossip Girl - Ben is totally obsessed with Serena's family. But why? He just needs to leave! And B and Lonely Boy? It is growing on me...
Biggest Loser - So glad the other twin with the mustache went home. Neither of them wanted to be there in the first place. I was glad to see that they did continue to lose weight at home.
Heavy - loving the trainer. I told AJ that the boy trainer looked like a transformer from the back. Seriously, he has major muscles.
Teen Mom 2 - I cant even describe how I feel towards Janelle and her skanky hickeys (seriously, hickeys?). Aubrey getting back with her boyfriend (who is totally just wanting to free-load off of her and her dad). Remember Aubrey, this was the same guy who called your daughter a mistake and called you a fat, stretch-mark, B. You can do better.
One Born Every Minute (new show on Lifetime) - The show basically just follows a few ladies who are about to and then give birth in a busy hospital. Lesson learned: my birth plan (IF I ever have the chance to make one!) is this - Get the baby out of me (preferably by Csection) as soon as possible and with as many drugs as possible.
Community - not liking the whole D and D episode.
Outsourced - although this was probably one of the most funny episodes, I really just want this show to go away. AJ insists we keep watching in case it gets funnier. I doubt.
The Office - Holly and Michael on the roof. That is all.
30 Rock - Kenneth's face when Cable Town Exec suggested that Jack hug Kenneth-- priceless.

Baby shower, engagement party, and The Fighter made for a busy weekend. The Fighter (one of the two R rated movies we will watch this year; ask me why only 2 and I will tell you our awesome agreement) was well worth it. GO SEE IT. Seriously, you will thank me later.

And now for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment