Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mobster Sunday

Please tell me that we arent the only family who watches lots of episodes of the show Mobsters on Bio?! We love that show! So many gangsters committing crimes all over the country! Real life Sopranos. Love it.

So we all know Jersey Shore started back again...and the family is back to Seaside Heights (where the belong!). I really dont like Sammi, and I think everyone agrees with me. Seriously, I cant wait until she leaves (later this season, they showed it in the previews). But, in the opening credits, why does it still say "Sammi, Sweetheart"--like it says "Nicole, Snooki" and "Jenni JWow"? NO ONE has ever or WILL ever call Sammi sweetheart! She wishes!

Jim Carrey was hilarious on SNL last night. The psychic skit was hilarious, but I really like this "Self Empowerment by Healthy Confrontation" skit. Why do I like it? Because I am totally the same way. I am all talk, and no action. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment