Thursday, January 6, 2011

True or False

My Craiglist Killer Watch Party was a HIT. Of course, only the most dedicated Lifetime Original Movie watchers were in attendance. Holler!

However, it left us with some lingering questions as to what was true, what was false, and what was left out completely. And then we wondered why Lifetime hasnt made a "Laci and Scott Peterson" movie (or have they and I missed out?)?

-First of all, did the Craigslist Killer do it with all of the 16 ladies who he took their panties?
-Did they find those ladies later and talk to them? Well, we know they did because after the movie they played a Beyond the Headlines Craiglist Killer that we missed---but dont worry. If you missed it too, it replays Saturday night!
-But did he attack each of those 16 ladies, or just sleep with them? Or just literally got a massage?
-Did Lifetime just add in the statement that he supposedly posted online about being interested in trannies?
-why was it so weird between him and his mom at the engagement party?
-why did Lifetime choose the mean girl from Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion to play the mom? hahaha!
-Where was the Craiglist Killer's AMAZING Boston apartment? I want to live there if students could afford it!
-Did his med student friend ever tell police that he attacked her like that?
- SO MANY MORE QUESTIONS!

I Used to Be Fat started last week. I watched the first episode while I was in Utah. It was good! The girl seemed like such a nice girl. I posted my status on facebook while I was watching it "I Used to be Fat" and one of my friends (a newer friend) saw me the other day, and asked what I meant by that...because she noticed that my sister commented on that post and said "I liked that girl." So my friend thought that I seriously used to be fat (I didnt) and that my sister was sort of rude for saying she liked my OLD FAT self (she isnt). HAHAHAHA That made me laugh. Actually the real reason she wanted to know if I DID used to be fat was because she wondered what amazing diet plan I had been on to be skinny now! Love her!

Why did How I Met Your Mother try and end all serious this episode? Dont do that. You are a funny show, not a drama show.

OMG Intervention's new season has had 2 new episodes...and a NEW Interventionalist! What?! They cant do that to us! I already lost Ken Seeley (and I really am afraid he maybe had a relapse!) but now they threw in a new OLD guy! Not sure about him yet.

I learned from MTV's True Life: I Have a Fetish that there is such thing as being a professional dominatrix. Now you know, too. Do what you will with that knowledge I just threw at you! Is that even how you spell dominatrix??

No comments:

Post a Comment