Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday

Thank you, my wonderful husband who understands and allows (and encourages?) my obsession with TV for hearing a commercial for a show on the BIO network, and seeking it out to DVR it for me. He said it was SO me (not in those exact words--he doesnt talk like that). Anyway, the show is called "I Survived...the Beyond and Back." He was right--it is SO ME! The after death experiences, murderers, and other dangerous situations that I will now forever be paranoid over-- a true A plus!

It stemmed off of a show called "I Survived..." which I have seen before, and also recommend. Basically, you fill in the sentence " I survived..." with things like "rape, attack, robbery, tornado, snake bite, etc." Awesome. People tell their stories, and they are truly amazing.

But, "I Survived, Beyond and Back" is even better. Real life after death experiences, and the people who lived to tell about the beyond. It's as good as Sylvia Brown on Montel!

Did you get to watch "Beyond Scared Straight?" It was pretty hilarious. First of all, I feel like they need to separate the girls from each other so they dont feel 'protected' from the group. But, really, murderers yelling in your face for 5 hours has to hurt. Actually a few of the girls changed, and sadly, some did not. The bad thing about the show is that we know the prisoners cant touch or hurt the people in the scared straight program...itd be awesome if they could. THAT would be super scary.

Confession: I watched Knight and Day (Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz). As ditzy as Camerson was, I actually LIKED this movie! I mean, I had absolutely NO expectation, which is probably why I enjoyed it. T.C. was pretty funny and likable! Plus, it was taped in Boston (all the good ones are--hahaha). Now that I told you that it was good, if you go and rent it, it wont be good because I already gave you expectations for it. So just take my word, and never watch it.

Pretty Little Liars: so the sister's boyfriend is the killer of Ali?? Why did he have that tape on his computer, anyway?

Jersey Shore: Love to hate Sammy. She is the worst, and we all agree. I like the new girl too. She has all the sayings, like "I was a walking party last night!" Why do they even make them work at that place anymore? The situation doesnt even do anything but show up!

Golden Globes-- Of course I watched. I wish everyone would GET OVER GLEE! How did I miss that Kate Hudson is preggers? Love Marky Mark! Want to start watching Boardwalk Empire! Justin Bieber! Zac Efron! The best!

No comments:

Post a Comment