Thursday, May 20, 2010

AA Meeting for Cougartown Residents

I have been watching Cougartown this season. It is ok, I like Courtney Cox, I love Jordan from Scrubs (never remember her name), and I think the comedy is sometimes really funny. It definitely isnt great, but it is watch-able. However, I realized something this week that really upset me. The entire cast of Cougartown, excluding the underage son, are CONSTANTLY drinking! Think about it...EACH AND EVERY scene has them drinking wine or beer, depending on where they are. EVERY SCENE!! Geez louise, lushes! Now, I know that I dont drink, but I have plenty of friends who do, and none of them have to have a drink in their hands at all times (thankfully, otherwise I would have to go all Jeff Van Vonderen on them). Seriously, Cougartown...try some water or diet coke for hydration!

I also got a chance this week to watch a few new episodes of Kendra on E. I know, I used to really not like her in The Girls Next Door...but she is seriously likable now! Surprisingly, she seems really down to earth and not as weird and skanky as she seemed when she was in the Playboy house. Plus, I was inspired to want to buy her new workout video. It seemed very Tae-bo-esque, and yall know I love my TaeBo.

Under-rated and Often Forgotten Movie of the Moment: The Craft. Used to be one of my favorite movies, but I had totally forgotten about it until E decided to put it on TV tonight! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment