Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Holiday! Celebrate!

Tomorrow (Thursday) is my last day of work in Delaware! YAAAYY!! I couldnt be more excited, because that means the next day (Friday) is NOT ONLY my birthday (22nd) but my sis Natalie is coming to town to visit me! Double YAAYY!! But we are not just hanging out in Delaware, oh no! We are headed to NYC to hop on a double decker bus tour (SOO excited for that!) and going to see Wicked. And then we are going outlet shopping. And then we are going to DC. And its going to be awesome. I cant wait!

Did I mention how adorable my niece Ray J is? She is the cutest.


See? I told you.

So how about Biggest Loser finale? I wasnt surprised that Michael won, but I was disappointed because I really dont like him. And what was up with those PANTS he was wearing? They were so freaking tight, and he is still very large, and it looked like he was wearing a diaper. Those were straight up diaper pants. Gross. And that belt buckle just drew more attention to that area. No!

And my ten votes obviously didnt help Koli, either. But I was glad he won the at home challenge. Even though he acted really weird after he won. He must have social anxiety disorder.

New LOST theory that I think is the right one (at least for now): They all went to the island, but DIED when the H-bomb blew up, and Juliet said "it worked"...because that is exactly when that whole sideways world started!

1 comment:

  1. "those were straight up diaper pants" might be the funniest thing I've ever heard. You crack me up. I voted for Daris as many times as you voted for Koli. Koli was too high on himself - he was acting like a fool. Did you notice how Michael and Ashley kept touching each other? Yuck.

    Ray J is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete