Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Again with the Crystals

Really, Spencer and Heidi? Crystals all over the place? Get over it. Heidi is now officially a brainwashed freak.

Does anyone else hate Olivia on The City? Geez she is so rude and pretentious! She thinks she can just do whatever she wants and totally disregards everyone else. It is really annoying.

So, have you voted yet? For Koli on Biggest Loser? If not, do it now! I have already voted the NBC online max of 10 times. Darus doesnt deserve to make it to the final 3 when he freaking GAINED 2 lbs! I was never a Darus fan anyway, but after that...and then him not wanting to admit that he pigged out every night at home, made me want Koli to win even more. It will be tough for him to beat Michael and Ashley, though. They just have SO much to lose!

And, um, Lost was freaking AWESOME last night! Jack is going to be the new Jacob? Check. Ben is an evil, smoke monster enthusiast? Check. Sawyer gives more annoying one liners? Check. But my question (well, one of my questions) is this: Can Richard Alpert die? Because it sure did look like the Smoke Monster killed him last night, but I thought Richard was ageless/timeless?? Doesnt matter...the finale is definitely going to be the most amazing 2 1/2 hours of tv since the Saved by the Bell Wedding made for tv movie.

SO I watched a few episodes of True Life the other night. One of them was the True Life "I am a Newlywed." One of the girls on there sort of annoyed me. It was the one who had had the long distance relationship with her fiance, and then she got married and moved 11 hours away from her family. And then she complained about it. She was sad because she missed her family (Boo hoo--no sympathy at all). She was upset that he had debt that she didnt know about. She was irritated that his house wasnt clean. She was angry that he didnt eat at regular times and wouldnt go to bed at 8oclock like the suggested. Geez louise, lady. Get a grip! Nothing like being a Debbie Downer!

And my wonderful beautiful niece was born today! Reagan Jo, or Ray-J as she will be known to me. I cant wait to see her in a little over a month!

3 comments:

  1. So are you coming to Utah too?!??!!! Nobody has told me the news. Hello, update your sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps and please come stay with me! i promise you'll have your own room & bathroom too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we can still be friends...because I voted for Daris. I'm on team Daris. I think he just wants a girlfriend so bad, that he is sad & depressed and eats food. Koli was only 30 minutes faster than Mike & Ashley on the marathon... I used to like Koli & Sam but they have annoyed me for weeks.

    ReplyDelete