Friday, June 4, 2010

7 Days!

We are going to pull out of our apartment in Delaware for the last time in exactly one week from today. I cannot believe it has been a year here already, that over a year ago we were still in shock that AJ matched at The Mass General Hospital, and that we moved across the country. And here we go again! Love it!

And, as you can see from the pics I posted a few days ago, we had a wonderful visit with Natalie. We were able to take her all up and down the East Coast...from Baltimore to NYC. And everywhere in between. We saw The Real World: Back to NY House, the Friends apartment, The Cosby Show condo, and Zarin Fabrics (Jill from Real Housewives of NYC!!) among all of the other things. We walked miles and miles, and rode the Grayline Bus more miles. It was awesome. Perfect birthday!

Now, my house is even more full of boxes. Some are packed, some are empty. I think I need more boxes. I went to the grocery store tonight to get some more boxes, and the meat guy gave me some. I got them home, and then realized they smelled like meat. It sicked me out. The boxes are now on my porch airing out.

Here are some pics of our friends the other night at dinner! We will miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment