Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Official

We are now official residents of Massachusetts. We got our car registered here, AJ got his license changed (I opted not to change mine at this time to avoid the $100 fee associated with getting the new license, plus mine is good for 4 more years anyway), and we are all moved in to our new city apartment. I say city because it is crazy how little closet space you can have in city apartments while still paying double what you are used to paying in rent. We are in, albeit STUFFED in to our closet space. We do LOVE our new apartment though!

And, of course I got my cable with DVR hooked up within hours of moving in...I have my priorities, people!

Little confession: I am totally back into Secret Life of the American Teenager. Am I the only one? It was on marathon while we were unpacking and I have watched a few newer episodes. It is stupid as ever, which makes it better than ever, right? In case you are interested, there have been multiple pregnancy scares now.

Breaking Bad season finale on Sunday night was crazy!!!! I was unsure this whole season about they were going to keep it fresh, and they really stepped it up the last few episodes. I mean, Walt running over the drug guys? And did whats his face kill the new guy working in the lab??? Such a good season ending cliffhanger!

Dad Camp on VH1 showcases the biggest losers you can imagine being Dads to unfortunate little ones. The ladies are sad and desperate though, because nothing this camp can teach is going to make these guys NOT be losers. They need to move on to Tool Academy.

Are Heidi and Spencer really getting divorced? That story sort of fell off after initially being released. Or maybe I have just been out of it the last few days...

I did watch an episode of the new Colin Hanks and Bradley Whitford show The Good Guys. It is another cop comedy, very much like Psych, but without the psychic. It is funny, but not a "cant miss it" show. But what do you expect from summer tv??

TOP CHEF DC starts TOMORROW!!!

2 comments:

  1. You need to sign up for HBO so you can watch True Blood. (you need to watch the 1st 2 seasons first though on dvd)
    OK I know you hate vampires so you will think you won't like this show. But I think you might like it.
    It's better than Twilight, if that makes any difference to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps your idol (Kristin dos Santos) is a true blood fan

    ReplyDelete