Monday, June 21, 2010

" I'm Hot, and You're Not"

If you watched Teen Witch in the 80s, or rewatched it this weekend when ABC Family showed it on TV, then you know what I am talking about. LOVE THIS MOVIE! I forgot how good it was, and how many of the lines of the movie that my sister and I used/continue to use in our lives (like the song slash rap "I'm Hot, and you're NOT, so if you wanna hang with me you only got one shot, TOP THAT!")

Something I didnt know until I rewatched it with AJ this weekend was that BRAD (love interest of Teen Witch Louise) is the same guy from Saved by the Bell Hawaii who wanted to run Kelly's uncle out of his resort business!!!! NOOOO Louise! Brad is a bad dude! Also, Louise is one of the girls in Goonies, and the short psychic lady from Poltergeist is also in the flick, playing none other than a psychic/witch. Awesome.

Wikipedia also informed me that Teen Witch was initially supposed to be a girl version or Teen Wolf. Um, NO. As much as I love Teen Witch, Teen Wolf starring APK is so much better. (APK being Alex P. Keaton, also known as Michael J. Fox).

Sticking on ABC Family shows, yes, I am watching Pretty Little Liars. But I have no idea what is going on in the show...the blind girl? Where did she come from? Is A really dead? Oh, the suspense!

2 comments:

  1. I meant to ask you the other day when you didn't mention PLLs on your blog if you were watching. Every time I saw the previews for that show, I thought of you - it totally looked like a show you would watch...though you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if you are watching Secret Life. haha That is the worst show ever. How does it stay on???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I soooo remember that quote and say it often even now! (And always think of you!) Funny, funny. I'm missing TV, Lynds. Thank God for TrueBlood this summer.

    ReplyDelete