Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TV Stuff

So, of course I watched the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night, hosted by my fave Aziz Ansari! (again, if you havent seen Aziz's Comedy Central Special you HAVE to see it...hilarity!!!)

A few thoughts about this:
I renewed my abhorrence to Twi-hard fans and the Twilight saga. OMG...does Kristin Stewart have any personality?? She thinks she is way too cool for school, per usual. I actually thought that Edward was a little MORE outgoing than usual, but still unbearable.

I also found a new love: Zac Efron. Who knew, right? I didnt see it coming, but he looked SO good at the awards, didnt he? I wasnt even into him before, and now I am totally wanting to go rent 17 Again again.

Betty White/Sandra Bullock/Scarlet Johannsen--that was planned to be awkward, right?

Kristin is really a mean girl on The Hills! And where were Spencer and Heidi this whole episode? I want to see more on their supposed divorce drama!!!! I dont know if I believe it yet, but if it is true, I want Heidi to write a tell-all book about being brainwashed by Spencer...and I will be first in line to get it!

I love that Elle is going to hire the new girl, Louise, to take Olivia's place! Please tell me Olivia is no longer on the show anymore? I cant take her stuck-up act anymore!

Losing it with Jillian: are you watching? Of course I am, and it annoys me that Jillian tries to be Ms Counselor to everyone...but it is good in place of Biggest Loser.

Top Chef DC starts soon..next week, right?

I had better make sure my cable is set to be installed ASAP in my new place! We move Friday! GO CELTICS!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love that you're back to the blogging world!! I seriously think your posts are hilarious. As well as honest and to the point! Also, thanks for putting each tv show in bolded font. If I've missed an episode of something, I just skip right over that section. It works out quite nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the tv shows in bold.
    I'm getting tired of top chef, but I will give this new season a try.
    Are you watching the new show on fox The Good Guys? We've watched the first 2 eps and they are really good, funny. I like Collin Hanks and his partner is hilarious. I didn't recognize him, Bradly Whitford, from Westwing (never watched it) because of his sweet mustache.
    Still catching up on FNL and loving it as usual.
    Did you watch Downtown girls? I wasn't really sure if I wanted to invest my time in watching it.

    ReplyDelete