Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Creekers, Punks, and Outcasts

I am just sitting down to watch the latest episode of If You Really Knew Me, and it is just too hilarious. This week features a high school in the backwoods of West Virginia. At this school, I would be categorized as a "punk."

Basically, there are 3 groups at this school, as explained by students at the school at the beginning of the episode:
The Creekers--who are surprisingly the COOL kids who are only recognized by either living on the creek, or by wearing only camoflauge clothing
The Punks--who are the kids who "wear trendy clothes"
The Outcasts--everyone else.

I dont know about you, but living at the creek and wearing camo at all times doesnt sound cool to me. Oh, and the homecoming queen killed a deer and wore its antlers as a crown.

JERSEY SHORE: Of course I watched! Why did they bring Angelina back? That sort of makes me mad because she left the first Jersey Shore like after 2 days. It just isnt the same when they arent in Jersey, I have to admit. I just hope Miami lets them fulfill "GTL" on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment