Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just a Few Things

Yeah, right. I had to catch up on a TON of tv from last week. What a sacrifice! :)

Project Runway: Geez these people are way two-faced with each other and are already getting catty! The one girl who keeps winning is getting WAY cocky, too. But I think we all agree that it was PAST Cassanova's time to get sent home. Thank goodness. He had the worst taste.

LAST WEEK'S Teen Mom: I loved the scene where Gary proposed to Amber on the beach...and she just continues to be verbally abusive in that moment. She is pissed because he didnt say "Will you marry me?" but said "Do you want to marry me?" or something like that. She is so gross.

I havent watched this week's Teen Mom because my DVR betrayed me and recorded it, but then wouldnt play anything after the first 3 seconds. I am recording it again at 8PM tonight.

Pretty Little Liars: What exactly was meant by "summer finale?" Please tell me that doesnt mean that it was indeed renewed to start in the Fall. Then again, if One Tree Hill continues to live on past Peyton and Lucas, then I guess anything can happen. Anyway, the most entertaining part of this week's episode was when one of the girls was wearing a shirt that I had tried on at Forever 21 earlier this week...which once again reminded me that I am probably too old to be shopping in there in the first place.

Secret Life: WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE ADULTS. Please stop having awkward scenes between Ricky's foster dad and Ben's dad, and Adrienne's dad. Focus on the teen pregnancy pact going on at that high school!!

HUGE: Chloe is a real butt for not telling anyone that the one fat dude is her brother. And it was hilarious when Haley Hasselhoff got dumped by her camp counselor boyfriend. How old is he supposed to be anyway?

Top Chef: Bye bye Alex. We all did not like you. You are weird and your family will probably be on Wife Swap one day.

Flipping Out: I want free lunch at Casa whatever too! And Jeff must really like his brother and his sister in law to be willing to keep her sister working for him. That girl is ANNOYING and so ditzy. Seriously, is she really that dumb-acting? I just feel like it HAS to be an act.

Intervention: OMG where is Ken Seeley???!!! We havent seen him all season as the inteventionist, and last night, they had a new GIRL interventionsist!!! Ken!!! I hope you didnt have a relapse! (He really was a drug addict before he did interventions on other people)

GOOD...no GREAT TV NEWS BELOW!!!!!!

Friday Night Lights will be starting (from season 1!!!!) on ABC Family in September. HOLLER!!!! You have to watch!

CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM makes it to network tv! I am not sure what channel (it is channel 39 where I am). But if you have never had the chance to watch it you should!

And, lastly... Thintervention is a new show starting on Bravo in September featuring none other than my fave WORKOUT show celeb (literally, the show Workout that I miss so much!) Jackie Warner! She helps 8 chubby people lose weight. And she is looking built as ever!

3 comments:

  1. Do you read US mag? The Teen Moms are on the cover this week. Did you know that the father to Ferrah's baby died? In a car accident. I didn't know and felt totally out of the loop. Just wondered if you knew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you talkin' about Casanova going home? Peach went home last week. I do think it's def. his time to say "aufiterzehn"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Michelle...after I wrote this and posted it, I realized that I had just WISHED it so hard that Cassanova went home, and he didnt. This post was from the week before last when he was in the bottom. I was glad Peach got sent home too. BORING (even though some of her stuff I sort of liked)..just not for Project Runway.

    ReplyDelete