Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday PM

AJ just reminded me that I hadnt blogged in a while! Geez! I need to learn how to re-adjust to working full time while managing my TV shows!

SO last week I tuned in to the new show Melissa and Joey (remember? The new Who's The Boss?). Dont waste your time. It was lame. And no matter what Joey says, he is going bald. It looked like they sort of "sprayed" stubby hair on the top-front of his head to make it look like there was hair there, but NO. He isnt fooling anyone.

I know it was last week, but the Scary Bunny Suit worn by Gary on Teen Mom has to be brought up here (Shauna! You know what I am talking about!). It was freaking weird, scary, hilarious, sad, gross. I laughed SOOO hard when Amber said (to her baby) "Easter bunny's sweatin'!" and "Say, you're lazy Easter Bunny!"
And I cant be the only one that sort of felt like Farrah got what she deserved after being scammed from selling her car on craigslist to an unknown buyer.

Fave quote from last week's Project Runway: "I'm not like a cat with 7 life!" (said by Cassanova, and, yes, I meant to type 'life') When is he ever going to go home?!

Has anyone seen The Switch movie yet? I want to go.I also am really having to hold myself back from going to see that exorcism movie! They pull me in every time!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was laughing so hard when Gary had the bunny suit on. And why would he wear it to his mom's house? Wouldn't you change back into regular clothes, especially since the suit was hot and he was sweating? YUCK! Amber treats him so poorly. I'm starting to hate her more than Ferrah. I wasn't at all surprised that Ferrah would be so stupid to wire $3,000 before she knew the check cleared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so behind on everything I can't even read this post. Hope your new job is going well.
    I'm counting on you to tell me what new shows to record for the fall season. Don't let me down ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happened to have the TV on when the preview for that exorcism movie came on TV. I could not change the channel fast enough, it was SO SCARY I am afraid I will have nightmares from the blips I saw. But I did think of you when I realized it was for a new movie, I KNEW you'd want to go see it!

    ReplyDelete