Monday, August 16, 2010

Sorry!

I feel so bad for neglecting the blog this past week. I aim for 2-3 posts per week and hope to be able to keep on that schedule when I start my new job TOMORROW!! What, What! It is always exciting to start a new job. I am still trying to decide what to wear on my first day, just like the first day of school. I mean, there is no possible WAY I can wear something that ISNT new, is there? I dont think so.

We have been totally busy this week. You may have seen us on various tours and touristy spots throughout Boston, including the Duck Boat Tour, The Charles River Tour, A Boston Harbor Whale Watching Cruise, the Commons, The Freedom Trail, Bunker Hill, Walden Pond, Quincy Market, and of course Mike's Pastry. (how awesome is it that all of that is right here at my fingertips!?)
*** in laws were here so that is why we were touring around doing everything in the city. I am now an expert at handicapped accessibility throughout the city, so if you need advice, see me.

I had absolutely NO TIME for TV this week (what a shame!) but am slowly catching up (relief!).

Summer TV is drawing to a close and new Fall shows should be starting soon! Yay!!!!

Right now I am focusing on catching up on Mad Men. BORING! But it has to be done. Earlier I was watching Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and I just freaking hate Scott so much. What a d-bag. She just needs to break up with him COMPLETELY and forever.

OOH! I almost forgot Jersey Shore. Again, remind me why they brought Angelina back? How funny was it when Snooky came out ready to go to the club, with her hair poofed to high-heaven and looking disgusting, and Vinny said she looked good. SO HILARIOUS. I thought the opposite. They are great at coming up with little pnemonics though, like GTL. This week it was MVP which has double meaning: Most Valuable Player (obviously) and Mike, Vinny, and Pauly. Seriously, they are pretty entertaining to watch, and you know you love it.

I snuck and watched The Real Housewives of DC...and of course want to keep watching! I dont like how all of these ladies just want to meet the President though (that is SO 2008!), but I sort of like how that British lady is just so frank about everything...although her deep voice is gross. The skinny lady sort of has a deep voice too, right? Weird.

Also still perdiodically watching RH-NJ and jsut cant get over Danielle and her thug lifestyle that she tries to make look chic. I am confused as to how/why Teresa keeps spending money though when we do know that her husband did file for bankruptcy and they lost some of their homes to foreclosure.

FLIPPING OUT!!! Yay it came back and Jeff and Jenny are as good as ever. I feel bad for him that he and his old best friend arent friends anymore, but it did seem like he was totally doing business and not including Jeff. That sucks.

The Real World New Orleans= BORING. As have been the last several seasons of The Real World.

Oh...back to touring around in Beantown (which I now know the official explanation of why it is called that). We went on a whale watching cruise that was AMAZING. You should come to Boston just for that. We saw sooooo many whales and they were right at our boat. I will post a pic, but just know, that doesnt even do it justice. It was awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment