Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday

I forgot to remind everyone to watch the new season of Project Runway that just started this week! However, ever since it has been on Lifetime, it just isnt the same. Also, I feel like maybe most of the good designers have already "made it" OR have already bee on Project Runway. I mean, there were a ton of TERRIBLE designs on this first episode, werent there? The most memorable part was me realizing that my bangs are just like Heidi Klums! Awesome!

Hmmm...oh yeah. Boston Med. Let's talk OB-Gyn residents (who I personally know several that are totally normal)...these ones they feature on the show are totally cry babies! All they do is talk about how busy they are, and how miserable it is to be an OB resident. And on top of that, they go ON AND ON about how being an OB resident has ruined every relationship they have ever had, and blah blah blah. Have they ever heard of self-fulfilling prophesy, maybe? It was no surprise that at the very end of this week's episode, that one girl's boyfriend broke up with her. Right before they moved in together! Zing!

OHHH, and I saw a preview for the Melissa (Joan Hart) and Joey (Lawrence) show on ABC Family, and it is basically a re-do of "Who's The Boss." It is like the same show. Which probably means it is going to be either totally awesome, or completely terrible.

I dont think I have mentioned The Real World much, but I naturally am watching this season (New Orleans). I really like Knight, but let's be serious...he would never really date Jimmye. She is gross, right? And Mackenzie thinks it is completely appropriate and normal to black out each time she drinks. Perfect. But the other hair dresser dude is totally weird and probably closet gay. He doth protest too much??? He is a weirdo anyway. Who blow dries their pants ( when they arent even wet?!)??

Chad Ocho Cinco...if you are listening, get rid of Rubi. She is gross. I love that he took his dates to Dave and Busters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment