Sunday, August 8, 2010

When They Say It's Humid, They Mean It

I guess I sort of forgot what real humidity is. After living outside of the South for many years now, I just really dont ever remember how miserable and damp it really is down there! But even though the temperature is miserable, we just got back from a nice trip down there, and we were so glad that my new job start date cooperated!

AJ golfed 5 days in a row, I had a Sonic Route 44 Diet Dr. Pepper (with crushed ice) 6 days in a row, I had 4 total Hawaiian Shaved Ices (you cannot find those ANYWHERE else in the country, I swear! I have looked!), several ChickfilA trips, Hardees breakfast multiple times (because nothing compares to their loaded omelet biscuits!), helping Nat set up her classroom, playing with Duchess, and of course the beach and WaterWorld and sprinkler in the backyard with Brooklyn! We had lots of fun and are looking forward to our next trip!






"This isnt Saved By The Bell. We arent Zack and Kelly." (My fave quote from Jersey Shore this week, said by Ronnie about Sammy.)

Project Runway has some okay designers this season, but also some really bad ones that just need to be eliminated right away. And why is it 1 1/2 hours this season anyway? And no more Models of the Runway afterwards, thank goodness!

Pretty Little Liars season 1 is almost at a close, and still nothing has happened. The plot hasnt advanced since the first episode, has it? And now that one friend went and destroyed (and/or buried something) on A's memorial? Why would she do that? After this week's episode, I was really ready to say I was done with the show...but I guess I sort of need to just finish this season out to see if they leave us with any great cliffhangers.

How gross is it that the one dude on The Real World peed on the other guys toothbrush? Gross. But calling the police and pressing charges over it? LAME! I hate that dude anyway (the one who is a hair dresser, acts and dresses trendy, but swears he isnt gay). I do think Knight is hilarious though, but also annoying.

We went and saw The Other Guys this week too, and it was totally worth going to. Pretty hilarious, especially the first half. It starts out really great, and gets a little slow, but totally worth going for a good laugh. Marky Mark did a good job playing off of Will Farrell, which surprised me.

If you happen to still be watching or thinking of watching Persons UnKnown, save your time. It is seriously one of the worst shows ever. Need a replacement show? Money Hungry on VH1 could be a good one...extremely overweight people (worthy of Biggest Loser) trying to lose weight and win money. I am not sure of all of the rules, but I always am up for a good weight loss competition!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say I like the new blog look you have going - also, you'll be proud of me for finally watching Arrested Development. I'm into the 1st season right now. Is it just me or does Will Arnett steal every scene he's in? He is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete