Monday, October 18, 2010

Freaky Eaters

I discovered a new show on TLC called Freaky Eaters. If you that think you consume a high amount of ANYTHING, trust me, you dont in comparison with these people. Like, I thought I drank a lot of diet coke...until I watched Freaky Eaters: Addicted to Cola. I am TOTALLY normal. I thought I ate a lot of pizza...until I watched Freaky Eaters: Addicted to Pizza. I am COMPLETELY okay. Awesome.

Tonight, there is a special on VH1 that you are going to need to watch. Rock of Love Girls: Where are they Now. Man, do I LOVE VH1!!!! How did they know I have been wondering where Lacey was?

We cut off The Event tonight. The main reason: one of the lead characters (the dude) has a goatee. Gross. Plus, it just sucked.

My favorite line from It's Always Sunny this past week: "Dont undermine my prayer with voo-doo!"

I hope you all got to see the South Park that made fun of every Jersey show on TV right now. They had Snooki down to a T. Hilarity!

Get well soon, TJ Lavin! We will miss you on MTV's Challenges if you dont recover! Who else will act like they totally hate the players and couldnt wait to get out of there?

No comments:

Post a Comment