Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's Wednesday

Shows I Gave Up on This Week:

Running Wilde. Will Arnett, I love you. I really do. But this show is so NOT funny. You dont really have any chemistry with Keri Russell. At all. Sorry, dude.

Rubicon. I really thought this show could make it. We even watched about 6 or 7 episodes to give it a real fighting chance. It never came around. I dont think anyone else is watching it, anyway.

Shows on the Chopping Block:

The Event. What do we think about this show? As I said before, I really want to like it. I want it to be good and maybe a little freaky. I feel like the whole alien thing is a little off. I will continue to watch until I start to get really bored, though.

This Week so far:

Let's talk Too Fat for Fifteen. I am sort of mad at the Wellspring Academy (school where the overweight kids live to go to school and lose weight). They found wrappers of all of this candy in one of the dorms' garbage cans and were trying to figure out who stole the food. Initially, I thought whoever it was had snuck the food in (successfully). However, the counselors went through the kitchen to assess what had been stolen, and they showed the cupboard. The cupboard was not full of fruit, or even goldfish crackers or wheat thins. They had HUGE Sam's Club sized boxes of candy bars! Kit Kats, Twix, Pop Tarts, etc! Um...why did they have this food at the camp AT ALL???? Of course the 450 lb 15 year old will break in to steal that!

90210. Is it just me, or is Annie's hair really, REALLY two-toned (not in a good way)? Part of her hair is almost black. I am not feeling it. And, in case anyone reads this blog who wants to buy my eggs for $20,000...we can work out a deal. (Disclaimer: my eggs dont really work for me, but maybe they will for you!) And, I have to admit, I thought the little dance that they guys did before the auction was cute! And it made me notice the one guy with the longer hair that doesnt have a big role, but he is at the school. He is cute! (no Chace Crawford, but he is cute!)

I was so mad at the old lady on Biggest Loser for saying she wanted to go home (one night after elimination when she begged to stay and convinced everyone to keep her there) so she could go home and go on a vacation with her family! Where did that come from?! I am glad she was eliminated this week anyway, fair and square. I think she just wanted to be on a mother/daughter team all along, and when she made it on to the show and her daughter didnt, she didnt want to stay. And that "find the ring in the sand" challenge was bull! That one girl totally stole that ring from the guy who dug it out! I hate challenges that are based on chance.

Teen Mom. Cailtin and Tyler. So sad. And I am so surprised that Maci and Kyle broke up!!!! Where did that come from? I just read an article where they were doing great! But seriously, Maci should never have moved away from home just for a guy... if there were other reasons to move and he was one of them, fine. But she moved JUST for him, and now look what happened! And of COURSE Amber is dating a convict. And of COURSE they met at Wal-mart.

And I am back into Jerseylicious. Not sure how that happened...

A new Challenge starts tonight on MTV!!!! Yay!!!!

Afterthought addition: It was brought to my attention that Annie's hair fad is a huge thing. I saw a few weeks back a thing on E! regarding this trend, and the girls they modeled did indeed have two-toned hair...and it looked so-so (do-able for some). However, I still am not feeling Annie's two-toned hair (half of it being black). For the record, I actually am NEVER a fan of Annie's hair, so maybe that influences my opinion. I am more of a Silver hair fan. Shauna, I am sure your hair looks GREAT, and if you say it is good, I believe it! (I am easily influenced by the opinion of others)

2 comments:

  1. lady, you should know that i got my hair done today and took a picture of annie from 90210 for the color. Its called "Ombre" and its huge. And now i have it. And its totally adorable. SORRY! ahhaha

    Leah needs new parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also on the fence with The Event. don't love it, don't hate it.

    ReplyDelete