Sunday, October 3, 2010

"The Red Hots Are For My Mommy"

What? Yes, that was a direct quote from a pastry chef on Top Chef Just Desserts. He has probs. Like, majorly. (the breakdown was caused by the fact that he made a dessert, but didnt have enough time to put out his red hot flavored ice cream on the side). BTW: this show is not NEARLY as good as the regular Top Chef.

Thursday night TV this week was good all over.

First, It's Always Sunny. Dee dancing on the boat like the blow-up guy from a car lot. I watched it three times and almost peed in my pants. Hilarity!

Also laughed my booty off during Community this week when Annie cholorformed the janitor, and then the group decided to pretend that they were cholorformed too so he wouldnt know it was them. So funny, and I usually dont laugh out loud at that show. Plus, the janitor was played by the guy from My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance (yes, that was a real show a few years back).

Amber seriously needs help on Teen Mom. She is abusive. That is so NOT funny.

30 Rock was hilarious too (I had quite the laughs the other night!). Jack's video for his baby...love that show.

Speaking of stuff that I LOVE: the month of October! Why? MonsterFest on AMC. Scary movies all month long (most days). LOVE IT!

We went Apple Picking this weekend with our friends Jhordan and Shawn at a farm. Straight up farming it: animals and all. The animals are gross but the apples are delish! I will post the pics in a sec...but you may have to click on the link to see them...

No comments:

Post a Comment