Friday, October 15, 2010

Teen Mom Finale

I figured this event needed its own post. And maybe the reunion will also needs it own post, too...I always want Dr. Drew to regulate on these girls (namely Farrah and Amber) but he never does.

Amber. Oh, Amber. First of all, you are diagnosably (yes it is a word in my mind) crazy. I know because I am married to a doctor. hahaha And its pretty obvious. And I dont think Gary is THAT off base calling child services on you, because you ARE abusive. I am almost positive you had abused Leah (which is why she hilariously tells you to "Be quiet. Now." in the finale episode. (Classic, Leah!!!!!)

Gary is also correct in not wanting your ex-convict-out-on-work-release boyfriend that you have only known a week (and met at wal-mart) to change your baby's diaper! I agree, Gary.

To the new jail-bait boyfriend: Thank you for being so stereotypical. I loved when, the moment after you said you loved Amber and wanted to be with her forever, you ask to borrow her car. Awesome.

Gary, I like you...please lose weight. You are very unhealthy. Maybe Biggest Loser next season??

Maci. Love you. Your baby is the cutest. I sometimes want you to be back with Ryan, but then I remember how rude he was to you during the first few seasons, and you are better off without him. I also think he has done even more rude things off camera because I am surprised if he and his family are so supportive, that he only has custody like a few times a week...but I dont know much about child support. Live with your parents as long as they will let you. Their house is nice and they pay for everything.

Farrah you are a B. I know you say (and maybe you are) you are depressed and sad and all of that, but where were all of these emotions in ANY of the last seasons? It is like you all of a sudden remembered you were sad THIS season. You dont listen to anything your mom says UNLESS it is what you want to hear. Your Dad came over to HELP YOU, and you got an attitude with him because he had plans later. Why? Get over yourself. You are not as cute as you think you are. hahaha

Caitlin (and Tyler) you are amazing. You are one of the most mature people I think I know (because I dont really know you). Your mom is abusive to you, yet you keep a great attitude and just want her love, and it is sad. Please move far, far away from your family and start a new life with Tyler. You only have each other it seems, and your brother/sister relationship oddly works for you, so go with it.

Still laughing over Amber.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for Teen Finale blog. Love to read your comments. I totally agree with you! I'm anxious to see Dr. Drew with them next week. Why did Macy & Kyle break up? I missed that part.

    ReplyDelete