Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday

We went and saw The Social Network this weekend. We actually went to see it twice, but it was SOLD OUT for 2 showtimes in a row so we had to come back another time. I was really surprised that it was STILL selling out in the second week in theaters (or was it third)...but having seen it now, it was well worth it. Seriously, it was a very good movie and you should go see it. I realize that the story told in the movie isnt 100% accurate, but either way, I am still on Mark Zuckerberg's side. I actually really liked him in the movie (I do realize that my opinion was not the popular one) but I did! I felt like he was taken advantage of and misunderstood. Lovable nerd. I liked him.

Side note: My old boyfriend Justin Timberlake did a great job being the D-bag who invented Napster. Did you know that the dude who invented Napster still makes money from facebook for sitting on his butt? I sure didnt. But, anyway, JT has actually proven himself to be a good little actor! I mean, this movie and Alpha Dog were both good!

I DVR'd Beetlejuice and we watched it this weekend. It isnt near as good as I had remembered it. Beetlejuice didnt even make a real appearance in the movie until an hour in! Lame!

Next up on my DVR: Cujo. Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment