Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is It Friday Yet?

The new 16 and Pregnant season is off with a bang -- complete with a family full of racers. And, yes, the groom wore his "racing suit" to the altar. I am not going to hate too bad on this family though, because, honestly, I think they were good people. A little country, but just country enough to make it work with a little community support (which they had a lot of--so cute).

90210: Please dont try and recreate the whole OC scenario complete with Ryan (aka Liam) and the Cohens who take him in and let him move to their pool house (aka the psycho girls family). So glad you have morals, Liam, and wont stoop to working somewhere that requires you to work topless. You are such an upstanding citizen...but what ARE those scars on your back??? And you share them with your brother? It's just crazy! (yes, that was sarcasm)

So does this week's episode mean Jenny Humphrey is pretty much gone forever from Gossip Girl?? I love Jenny, even though she sort of wears a lot of dark makeup. And whoah cleavage Serena in that dress you wore to the party! Love that Tim Gunn made an appearance, even though he acted nervous, right? Dont hate on my Uncle Tim though!

I tried to watch Dear John (finally--it had been on my DVR for almost 2 months). I really tried. End of story: Deleted after 15 minutes. And speaking of cleavage--Amanda Seyfried's got a lot of it.

Did anyone else see that preview at the movies for the Ice Road Trucker show that is having the truckers drive on this narrow, winding road in the Himalayas? It looked scary and I think someone died. I want to watch it but dont know what day it is on! I think it was History Channel.

1 comment:

  1. haha, still laughing at this post. seriously, what are the scars on liam and his brother's back? and i thought the same thing about 90 totally copying the OC. get some new material.

    serena= crazy cleavage! like seriously guys, we know she has great hoots, why does she always have to wear dresses to show that? which brings me back to my question i always ask myself- are they real? or enhanced?

    ReplyDelete