Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas!

I read an article today about Farrah from Teen Mom that said that her baby’s grandma (mother of Farrah’s ex who died in a car accident before Sophia was born) had tried to get some sort of visitation rights (even though Farrah of course played victim and acted like they wanted nothing to do with Sophia. And, btw, the paternity test results came back and he was indeed the father. Surprise!

Somehow I have started watching The Middle this season on a pretty regular basis. I don’t even know what season it is on now, but I sort of like it. The kids totally make the show; I love the awkward daughter! Just thought I would share that I am watching, and I do enjoy it. But this show is supposed to take place in the 80s, right? Everything looks totally 80s, but then I am wondering if they just made it look all old fashioned because that is what everyone thinks the Midwest is like? Is that really what people think? Because, as with everywhere you live, it is true and it is not true. Just a little FYI…

And I really don’t want to bring up Bama Belles (but I will just this once) to give it any kind of notoriety at all whatsoever, not because I was embarrassed by how they portrayed Alabama or anything…but because it was just so freaking boring. I turned it off after about 20 minutes. And yall know, if I turn it off, it must be bad. That is all.

Love that they brought CT back on The Challenge…and that he eliminated Johnny Bananas. Priceless to see Johnny’s face when he found out he was going to have to go against CT! Tina is gross.

And, I love Modern Family and all…but come on Sophia Gerrara! Have some pride and don’t let them ONLY dress you in tight, cleavage-rich, revealing clothing! Seriously, she never wears anything normal. Granted, I am all for showing what you got a little bit of the time, but not EVERY single scene girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment