Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday PM

I seriously think I am going to start titling each post the day of the week that I write it...because then I dont have to think about it. And that is what my blog is about, really. Not having to "think" about it (it being anything)

Zac Efron (BF #2 behind JT) finally broke it off with Vanessa Hudgins. He is too good for her anyway (my opinion). In honor of that, I rented Charlie St. Cloud. Zac, I love you, but that movie was TERRIBLE. I actually didnt even make it through the whole movie, but, no worries, I found out what ended up happening in the end (not that I really cared at all). I decided today at church while conversing about Zac and Vanessa's break up with a friend (what you dont talk celebrity in the hall at church???) that Zac would be much better off with someone like Blake Lively.

I also went to see Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd, and Owen Wilson in How Do You Know. How did I know it was a bad movie? I looked at my phone to check the time a million times, AND I think I even closed my eyes for a few seconds in the middle of the movie. I was so surprised because it is the type of movie that I usually like, and was full of my favorite actors too! I think the dynamic between Reese and Paul Rudd and Reese and Owen was just "off." I cant explain it any other way. Plus, not ONCE in the movie did they play that old 80s song "How will I know if he really loves me? I say a prayer with every heartbeat!" and really, I sort of thought they would honor old Whitney Houston with that at the very least. Call me crazy...

SNL has a really funny girl now who plays Miley Cyrus in a skit, and it is truly hilarious. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. the Miley Cyrus skits are my FAVORITE right now! She is "pretty cool"! I mimick her all the time. Most people don't get it. haha!

    ReplyDelete