Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday

A few of my favorite lines from 16 and Pregnant the last few weeks:

“You realize if you weren’t having a baby, I wouldn’t be here.”

“He may not be able to support me financially, but he can support me mentally!”

“Maybe my mom was right, Andrew wasn’t going to be a good daddy.”

When will these girls ever learn?

Intervention this week was a good success story! A 10 year meth addict from the hills of Tennessee (I once watched a documentary that took place in Tennessee in an area called “Meth Mountain”) who was homeless but lived on his parents land in a tent. He went to rehab without even a doubt, except when he called (and subsequently hung up on) his meth addict girlfriend who didn’t want him to leave her. Sober since July! Yay for him!

And I realize that How I Met Your Mother wasn’t new this week, but seriously, why does it have to continue to get better and better when we know it is almost over? The last few eps have been absolutely hilarious! (“the gentlemen” is my new fave line!)

No comments:

Post a Comment