Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Surprise

It is not often my DVR surprises me with shows that I didnt know were being recorded. But, today I got home and saw that Intervention started a new season on Monday night-- and of course I have the DVR set to record new eps, so I had a new episode of Intervention to watch! Yay! And it was a goodie! This poor girl was homeless (of course), panhandling to keep up with her cocaine/heroine habit (I will never give to people on the street after watching Intervention), and had a street "boyfriend" who was just as gross as she was. It was really sad. She did eventually get sober, and wrote a letter to her old boyfriend stating that their relationship was over. But, where did she send the letter? He was homeless, so what address did she use for him? I was confused...

Also got another pleasant surprise when I accidentally watched a commercial during Intervention. A new show called Heavy. About obese people (my favorite tv show subject!). It looked awesome and I cant wait.

And I just watched last week's Gossip Girl, and I have to say I am sort of disappointed at how it all panned out with the Serena stuff. So now are we supposed to hate Lily? Impossible! And is Serena going to want to get back with the teacher dude? I really dont like that they ended it like that--after a whole season of hype!

I watched Precious this weekend. It was disturbing and I dont recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Intervention too! I thought the same thing about the letter to the boyfriend. How does a homeless person get mail? I guess she could have mailed it to the church they slept out in front of...

    ReplyDelete