Sunday, December 5, 2010

Two Movies

The first, 127 Hours. We went to see this last night in the theater with some friends. It was really good! It definitely could have been boring, because it was mostly James Franco the whole time (which I LOVED!). But he did an amazing job, and the movie was just really well done. Apparently some people have thrown up in the theater because they thought it was gross, but I really didnt think it was that gross at all. (But then again, I pretty much saw my own fingers being cut off, so maybe my stomach isnt easily affected.)Either way, its a good one.

The second movie was a bust. The Time Traveler's Wife. I hadnt seen it, and it has been out quite a while now. I know that I am not a Nicholas Sparks fan (with the one exception of A Walk to Remember), so not surprising I did not like this movie. It sort of didnt make sense. It was lame that he had like so many goings and comings in all different times (unlike the successful time travel movie Back to the Future)And sometimes he stayed without travelling for a long time, but sometimes it was like 5 seconds. It was just lame. And I hated that the wife even had the nerve to get MAD at him when he wasnt there. I mean, hello?! You were the one who decided to marry the time traveler freak! Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment