Thursday, December 2, 2010

For the Record

We had an excellent Thanksgiving meal surrounded by lots of friends, and a few strangers---and we were lucky to be invited by such a gracious host. And, again, thank you Boston Market for making everyone think that I am an amazing cook (because of course I put them in my own dish! KIDDING! They were in disposable stuff so you cant tell where it was from!). We are WAY in the back right side of this pic. Very back.


OMG please tell me you watched Gossip Girl this week! I just finished and I really am so excited to see what happens with all of this stuff with Serena! I cant believe that one girl is a complete lunatic--and why do she and her brother want to get Serena back so bad?! Love it! So glad I jumped back on the GG wagon...

90210 this week was sort of a nothing. However, I was really thinking about what I would do if I were Silver, and my BESTIE's boyfriend had just told me he liked me! And I liked him too! Do you be a good friend, and since you basically CANNOT be together anyway (and still retain your friendship), go ahead and just tell your BFF that her boyfriend said he liked you? Or do you NOT tell and let this just go on and on? I am guessing it would be nice to SAY I would pick being the better friend, but we all (well, most of us) know that I was the Angelina in the relationship which says a lot about how I would handle that situation. I mean, it all works out in the end, right?! :)

16 and Preggers...same story, different girl. When will they ever learn?

FYI: Outsourced, the MOVIE that the show was based on, is way better than the show. The movie doesnt try to be AS funny, so it works. I am so OVER the show.

And, just so you know, I got to watch a crazy juggler/clown lady today at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment