Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday

I totally forgot that last week I realized that a new season of Celebrity Rehab had started (whew! That was a close one!). Depending on the celebs, and my time, I sometimes fast forward through a lot of the episodes or delete then altogether. But I like to have them on my DVR for those slow, Saturday afternoons.

Anyway, I was sort of anticipating this season to start because I wanted to see how bad off Jason Wahler (from Laguna Beach fame) really was (not that bad). Seriously, it seems that Jason just wants to get back in the limelight (little does he know Celebrity Rehab hasn’t worked for anyone in that respect—and they all try). He is as gross as ever and still probably wishes he wouldn’t have dumped LC for Jessica. Or however that ended up working out…

BUT, guess who else is on this season? Remember the guy who was on The Millionaire Matchmaker, who was completely disgusting and had a monkey with him at all times? Yes, I know you remember him. He is on this season of CR! Weird.

New Show Alert: I Used to be Fat. Yall know I will love this since I have that weird obsession with watching shows about obese people. This one is basically MTVs’ very own Biggest Loser! I think it starts in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment