Thursday, April 22, 2010

All of the Good Stuff

First things first...Lost and Biggest Loser. So, what is Jack thinking? Could Jack really be the new Jacob? Will the new Locke be able to get off of the island (I dont think he will be able to leave). I, of course, LOVE LOVE LOVED the Jen and Sun reunion! And she can talk again because of love! Of course she can! Only 4 more eps to the finale, and so many unanswered questions...

I was so mad at both Jillian and Bob this week on Biggest Loser. I hated how they were like "Koli you disgust me for eating all of that food to save Sam. Sam doesnt even need to be here anymore." I mean, YES, Sam is skinny now. But just because he worked hard and is actually succeeding, its time for everyone to vote him off because they are fatter than him? I think not! The trainers should never try and get involved or try to sway the voting decisions...remember with Shay last season? That is one of the main reasons I hate Shay. Uhhh. I hate that Subway is giving her free sandwiches.

So, 16 and Pregnant had its second season finale (followed by the reunion)this week. As depressing as this show is, I just love it. I want to buy the series to show to my future kids to scare them. None of the relationships work out, and if they sort of do, its not worth saving. I feel bad for the mothers trying to make it work with their rude little 17 year old boyfriends. Such a good show. I still am in disbelieft by the text message that the one boyfriend sent to the South Dakota girl that called his baby "that mistake."

Why isnt Jen going to go home on Fresh Meat? It sure looked like she hit that other girl to me! And I hate how girls all of a sudden get so "ghetto" throwing their hands in the air and cussing and yelling and wanting to fight. Who fights? Gross. I am still loving that Kenny's alliance is falling apart without his beloved followers Evan and Johnny Bananas there. I do have to say, I was quire impressed with Paula's performance on the challenge, but I still dont like her. Remember on the Real World how she picked her scabs?

So all of the ladies are now fighting with Ramona on Real Housewives...blah blah blah, same old stuff. And now they have added the new cougar to the bunch. I do think its funny that the old lady had already been out with Kelly's date. You know that just irked Kelly to no end!

I am trying to get caught up on Jerseylicious, but, honestly, dont know if I care enough to take the time to watch it. I will keep it on my DVR for a backup when nothing else is on. The big hair I just do not understand. How do they not know that the only reason people watch it is to make fun of them and the way they talk?

SO excited for the new and last season of The Hills starting Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I am adamant that they should show "16 and Pregnant" right alongside "Intervention" or "Addicted" in health class instead of birthing videos and DARE programs. FOR REAL. Scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete