Friday, April 16, 2010

How Could I Forget?

How could I forget to mention Biggest Loser in my Tuesday night TV rant? I am so over the blue shirt new girl and want her to go home. I was totally indifferent to Drea going home (isnt it easier to call them by their colors??). Now it is getting down to the final few. I am first and foremost for Sam and Koli, and then I am for Sunshine. I really think Sunshine might win it all, and, afterall, Suze Orman said so.

I really tried this week to watch Tori Spelling's show about her family on Oxygen. I just couldnt do it. She is really annoying and just uninteresting.

I fell asleep at the very end of Fresh Meat this week, but I do think I remember that Kenny was sent in to the Inferno (or whatever they call the challenge at the end). Ha Ha Ha is all I can say. I really am not a Kenny fan. He thinks he is really cute and popular and is very cocky about it all. But Ev with peanut butter all over her? Gross.

I have yet to watch this week's Jerseylicious...AJ "accidentally" deleted it because he "thought I had watched it already." Yeah, right. He hates it. Almost as bad as Real Housewives (also havent watched this week's yet).

Is anyone else excited about watching Hilary Duff in the ABC Family movie Beauty and the Briefcase? It sort of looks good.

I am dying to rent The Time Traveler's Wife...BUT I know it is going to be so sad and I will be mad because I hate sad movies (with the exception of A Walk To Remember and Beaches). But I love Rachel McAdams and for some reason am really interested whenever I see the preview on tv.

Last weekend when we went to Date Night (waste of time),I saw previews for the new movie with Steve Carell and Paul Rudd (love him!). It looks HILARIOUS and I am really,really hoping it isnt rated R! Paul Rudd works for an company that basically invites weirdos over for dinner just to watch them be weird with other weirdos. Seriously, it's funny.

Speaking of weirdos, I read a story from BYU news about a guy who was obsessed with dating someone in his ward (church) that he home taught. He was 24, she was like 18. She was not interested. Instead of admitting defeat and moving on, he was waiting for her when she got home from work one day. She used the side door when she saw him waiting at the front. He saw her and went over to the side door and convinced her that he had an elaborate "gift" for her downstairs in the laundry room. Reluctantly, she went with him to the empty laundry room. On the floor was a big box/chest. He wanted her to open the chest because that is where the scavenger hunt he had prepared just for her began (??). After refusing over and over again, she finally bent down to open the box, and he TAISED her. Then he handcuffed her. She bit him, shocked him into the reality of what he was doing, and he ran away. Loser.

1 comment:

  1. oh my freaking hell...that story is not true! are you serious?

    ReplyDelete