Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Isnt it great when Easter morning is beautiful? And it is General Conference weekend (learn more about LDS General Conference here)?

Even better? A sleepy husband getting off a 24 (well, more like 26) hour shift and being surprised by my homemade attempt at recreating Hardees Omelet Biscuit. According to him, they came out beautifully. I was pretty proud of myself. Wait, did you think I meant I homemade the biscuits? I dont think so. Grands does a good job.

AJ recently showed me what happens when you google "Things To Do When You Are Bored" and the results have kept us entertained. We found this article at urban75.org and I now love it and try to think about all the things I could add to the list. This site also cleverly added the "amusement potential" and gives about how much time a particular activity can take.

Things I would add to the list (youtube can really take up some time):
1) Watch the "Evil Eye Baby" youtube video.
2) Watch the "JK Wedding Video" on youtube.
3) Watch the "Pink Glove Dance" youtube video.

Those videos make me happy and I just love watching them over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. Love the videos. Recommend some more! Brooklyn and I were so hoping that AJ would appear in the pink glove video! That would have been hilarious!! Love the old man janitor and the lady throwing up tons of pink gloves. Baby evil eye was cute too.

    ReplyDelete