Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hang Man

Hang Man is a great way to pass time. I, as a Sunday School teacher, sometimes use Hang Man in my classroom as a way to fill in my time when my lesson is not long enough (dont tell). I think kids play Hang Man at church to make time go by faster. It keeps them quiet. Which is exactly what the Dad sitting next to us at Stake Conference was doing with his son this past Sunday...playing Hang Man to keep his kid occupied and quiet. Great idea, right? Sure. I looked over and saw the solved puzzled that the son had made his Dad fill in:
"Can we please leave now?" I died laughing. Then, I looked over a little while later, and the son (probably about 8 years old) had written a longer paragraph that said "When I woke up this morning, my Dad asked me if I wanted to go to church. I said 'YES' but my brain said 'NO.'"

Needless to say, he kept us thoroughly entertained during Stake Conference (where Neil Anderson was attending--he was hilarious!).

Since we had already travelled downstate for church, we figured we would continue the drive to the coast and frolick on the beach for a little while before heading home. It was a beautiful day and we love the beach!



No comments:

Post a Comment