Sunday, April 25, 2010

No Party Like a Liz Lemon Party

"Aint no party like a Liz Lemon party cause a Liz Lemon party is...MANDATORY." Thank goodness the Thursday night NBC shows were FINALLY new again after a one month hiatus. 30 Rock even had 2 new episodes! I try to listen intently as Jack's red-headed girlfriend talks because I need to get some of that Boston lingo. haha So far, all I can incorporate into my normal convo is "wicked."

"In my foster home, my hair was my room." So hilarious, Erin on The Office. Although I really dont like that she is so mad at Andy now. And what, Michael was the normal one at lunch that day? I want them to bring back the lady in the bar or wherever that seemed to like "Date Mike."

Project Runway winner: Seth Aaron! Yay! I sort of wanted Emilio to win (before seeing his final runway collection). I was a little disappointed in all of the designers Fashion Week collection...none of them 'wowed' me (and you know I have such a qualified eye for those things). I did like Emilio's print with his own logo that he made a few weeks ago, but he really didnt risk it in the end.

This weekend we celebrated our 6th Anniversary! How did we celebrate? By chillaxing and watching movies all day, getting takeout Qdoba, buying some books from Barnes and Noble (I got Chelsea Handlers latest), and eating dessert. Our real anniversary trip isnt until next week when we go to San Diego for a week, then head straight to Boston for 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment