Thursday, April 8, 2010

Time

Time is flying by! Do you realize that in, like, 8 weeks I will be living in Boston? I have to work on my wicked accent! Awesome. We are so excited, and now everyone here (work included) knows that we are moving, so I can talk openly about how great and wonderful and exciting it is going to be--once I find my perfect little Boston pad that is amidst all of the smarty pants Harvard kids. A few weeks ago when we were there, we were on the T with the Harvard football team. Instead of talking about girls, or partying, or sports, they were talking about how smart their mathmetician friend was and what their GPAs were. Seriously. That happened.

So much TV has happened this week. The winner of Tool Academy! I did not want it to be that guy...I wanted the Cry Baby tool guy. I love when the guys get so excited because they "graduate" Tool Academy, and they say they havent ever graduated from anything before. Sad.

Breaking Bad. Hate the wife, right? I mean, she needs to at least give Walt some sort of pass because SHE was the one who forced him to take cancer treatment, and he just tried to make money the best way he thought possible. Granted, it was a bad decision, but she needs to get over it and be nice.

Intervention...good. Even the new show Addiction on TLC that I was excited about just isnt the same. Intervention does it right. They let the addict tell the story. It is sad and emotional and I love it.

After Intervention, a new show called Runaway Squad premiered. It is about an ex-cop who tracks down runaway kids. It wasnt as awesome as it sounds, but it was totally sad to see what some of these kids do when they are on the street.

Biggest Loser! So, the previews for BL ruined some of the show because a few weeks ago they said "and one contestant loses 200 pounds on the ranch for the first time in BL history!" Who else would that be besides HUGE Mike? And I want Mike to go home, but now I know he doesnt go home. How much do you love Sam and Koli? I hope one of them wins, but, honestly, I dont know if they have enough to lose! Pink girl and Mike and maybe Sunshine seem like they could win.

Jillian's new show? No thanks. It seems like all of the parts I dont like about Biggest Loser into one show. I will not be watching (probably).

LOST! I heart Desmond. I want a shirt that says something to that effect. However, I do not like I feel that Widmore doesnt really have anything to do with the history of the island (like Jacob and Man in Black stuff) and THAT is what I want to find out about. FYI: LOST FINALE party TBA!!!

WE LOVE THE CUBS. SOOO happy for baseball season to finally be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment