Thursday, July 29, 2010

Weird

So, apparently I am Team Jacob and didnt even realize it. I have never, nor ever plan to, read the Twilight books so I dont technically even know what Team Jacob vs Team Edward means. I am actually sort of "anti-Twilight."But, I am Team Jacob. Why? Because I had a dream about him. Well, it wasnt about the werewolf Jacob (GROSS!) but about the actor guy who plays him. He was my boyfriend, of course. We had to get out luggage away from these people who were bad and trying to steal them from us...and then we met up with Levi Johnston. It was awesome.

If You Really Knew Me came on again this week. I didnt even realize it was going to be a series. It is sort of boring because it is the same crap as the last stuff---of course! Once again, proving my point that all teen problems are about the same. I really have started to not like this show, though, because the group totally baits these teens into feeling "sad" about their lives by telling sad stories about their own lives. Then, once the teens are all feeling sad already, they try and bring up crap about them hiding who they really are. I just dont like it. And, this may be mean to say, but wasnt the 'popular' girl at the Toledo High School in desperate need of an eyebrow waxing???

I was glad that Kaitlyn and Tyler decided to stay together on Teen Mom this week. They both really dont have anyone but each other. And I absolutely cannot wait to see Farrah struggle with paying her own bills and 'making it on her own.' She is such a brat and doesnt realize how much her parents helped her. And Macy needs to learn that if her parents are willing to keep helping her out and letting her live there and paying all of her bills, dont leave! Dont ever leave!

And now Ali's brother is a suspect in Pretty Little Liars? When did he come in to the picture? They are really grasping here. They should just tell us what happened to A and be done with it and end the show. It just cannot continue longer than one season with this same mystery!

AJ was at a meeting last night, and I totally got sucked in to watching Toddlers and Tiaras! It is frightening! I will never forget when Kathy Griffin guest judged a pageant of little girls, and the 5 year olds told her "If you cant tone it, tan it!"

Oh, and I got a job this week! I dont start until August 17th so I still have a few weeks of vacay left!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you'd be Team Jacob! Have you ever seen Shark Boy and Lava girl? He plays shark boy.

    ReplyDelete