Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Lazy Lounge Lizard

Another classic phrase taken from my British (fake) best friend, Nikki on Thintervention. She is just freaking hilarious, and even though she IS quite lazy, she is funny enough for me to still like her a lot. But Jackie's little workout plan doesnt seem to working for ANYONE, which sort of sucks. 1 pound weight loss in a week after working out like they are would be quite discouraging.

And since we are talking weight loss, may as well talk Biggest Loser. I very much like the bottom half of the group being under the yellow line and then competing to stay. I cant help but think that if Michael from last season was made to compete to stay out of the bottom vote off, he would have been off after episode 1! Yes, I am still bitter against Mike and Shae.

Loved when Barney sang "Stand By Me" at the piano with his brother and (supposed) Dad on How I Met Your Mother. NPH totally makes that show. Marshall is starting to look terrible though, right?

So someone please fill me in on Gossip Girl as to who the girl is who wants to take down Serena--and who is the guy in prison? I obviously missed something since I was only a sporatic viewer last season...

So I tried to give Running Wild another chance this week. After all, I love Will Arnett and I think Keri Russell is so cute...but this show is just a no-go. Totally missing the mark.

Another disappointment of the new Fall season was that show My Generation. I thought it sounded good: following a group of students from class of 2000 when they were in high school, and up until now. For some reason I thought this was going to be a documentary/reality show...well, it wasnt. At all. Totally actors. Totally lame. I watched all of 5 minutes of it last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment