Monday, November 8, 2010

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Remember that show on Nickelodean (well, specifically Saturday Night Nick, or SNICK) Are You Afraid of the Dark? LOVED THAT SHOW. I remember even getting all excited/scared during the opening credits, where they had that campfire or whatever. Awesome.

Anyway, I may have another favorite, scary TV show: The Walking Dead on AMC. It started last week, and I have just seen the first ep (2nd ep currently on DVR). It is a zombie show, which normally I am not into. However, I am ok with these zombies because the zombies in this show do not possess super human strength like they do in every zombie movie out there. Why is that? It's like in every zombie movie, the zombies can think, and they can like rip off steel doors from the hinges or lift cars and stuff? Not in this show. The zombies are totally out-of-it and just normal strength (as I guess I imagine they would be in real life). Anyway, I think I like it. Go AMC for having another awesome show (I am referring to Breaking Bad here, NOT MadMen).

I also had DVR'd the movie The Crazies, and we finally got around to watching it, since we felt like we were on a scary-theme. It was actually sort of ok. It was a teeny bit bloody for my taste, but not the worst movie ever, I have to say.

I also have to confess that I watched the Amityville Horror special called something like "The End." Basically a psychic supposedly went in and finally put the family to rest once and for all. The problem was that the psychic was obsessed with the kid who was the killer, so she believed everything he told her about stuff and the evil spirits and stuff. Oh, and by the way, she says that she knows he didnt murder his whole family...his sister did. WT? Yeah, right. She is soon going to be on the show Prison Wives probably because she wants to marry this DeMeo dude.

I promise that was all the scary stuff I watched this weekend. I of course watched all of the comedy shows from Thursday night. Not much to say about them, except that Community was sort of weird and I am sort of losing interest. Anyone else? Britta looks weird, like Michael Jackson in a way...am I right?

I was about a week behind getting caught up on 90210 and Gossip Girl. And I really want Serena and Chase Crawford to be together! So glad Blair and Chuck FINALLY are back together, sort of. That needed to happen. I still really want to know why this family wants to ruin Serena's life, but do we think it has something to do with when she got into a drunk driving accident a few years ago? Didnt that happen? They sort of thought they resolved it, but maybe this is somehow connected? I could be remembering that wrong, but I am pretty sure that happened.

Real Housewives of Bev Hills is on as I am blogging (and, no I havent seen any of it until right now!). But one of the ladies asked the other ladies "have you eaten this week?" and she said "no." Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment