Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Regret

I can say that I do regret voting for Obama. I am ok with that. What do I not regret? I do NOT regret NOT voting for McCain/ Palin. And in case I was doubting my position on that, TLC has brought us Sarah Palin's Alaska show, which completely reiterates that she should have never been on ANY political ticket. At least the baby bears were cute. So, I sort of just wish I wouldnt have voted at all. End of story.

I am sure another regret that is soon to come is a regret of being from Dothan, Alabama. Why? Because TLC announced their new show this week called Bama Belles, which is going to be a "real housewives" type of show. It is based on ladies from rural Dothan. Not sure why they say "rural" Dothan, because Dothan itself IS rural, but I am guessing it is because they are from the country...as in, completely backwards. It is sure to embarass us. I already know that because one of the ladies on the show chews tobacco. What? Who freaking chews tobacco--and is a woman? Gross. Click here for more info.

This was my trunk (and it is actually what it usually looks like at any given moment (dont judge):


Full of DC and DDP and sprinkled with some fresca. Just how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment