Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Last Week's Stuff

Ummmmm...Jessica Simpson. She looked TERRIBLE as a guest judge on Project Runway's finale, didnt she? I mean, WOW. She has really gone downhill, even since the whole "mom-jeans" episode last year. That is really all I can say. Wow.

Now on to talking about how Gretchen did NOT deserve to WIN PR!!!! I think everyone agrees that, whether you like his style or not (and I happen to usually like it), Mondo totally was clearly the winner. Gretchen used the SAME BLAH fabric on almost all of her outfits! Her outfits all looked the SAME, and have all looked the same ALL freaking season! (You should be able to tell how much I really disliked that she won by the amount of exclamation points I used in this paragraph!) AHHH!!

Jersey Shore reunion was sort of non-drama. I did think it was hilarious when they started to get the "MVP" guys all riled up. Once again I ask, Why does Ronnie still go out with Sammi? She is so BLAH and she is always complaining.

Most of you already know that I read Kendra Wilkinson's book, Sliding into Home. Let me sum it up for you: She used to do drugs BIG time--but like even before playboy. By the time she met Hef, she was already clean. But she did like HARD drugs. Big time. And now, despite the fact that I couldnt stand her on Girls Next Door, I really like her now! Her second season of Kendra starts Sunday!

Now, on to my latest accessory: the shoe-boot. One unexplained etiology/probable fracture in left foot, and one heal(ing) fracture in the right foot. I am officially an old lady with brittle bones.

3 comments:

  1. the funniest thing about this picture is the foil-lined burner trays. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My momma taught me right! you can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of the girl. hahaha I am just sad I wasnt wearing my holiday socks in the pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gretchen sucks, sorry about your foot! that sucks too

    ReplyDelete