Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stuff

I have to start by saying that I finally found another good scary movie that is worth it and not disgusting and bloody (thanks Hiltons!). The Orphanage. It came out a few years ago, and I distinctly remember my sister asking me if I was going to watch it because it looked really creepy (when do little freaky kids NOT look creepy?). But I never watched because it was in subtitles. And the only thing I hate worse than movies with British accents that I cant understand is movies with subtitles! So I never watched, until on Turkey Day, some friends were saying how scary it was. Naturally, I came right home that night, found it on Netflix, and watched. Loved it! It was a great scary movie (not like so scary, but a good one complete with my favorite scary elements of psychics, ghosts, and little freaky children). Go watch it. And it is on streaming from Netflix.

Secondly, we have been so lucky to have a huge group of BYU fans here to watch the games with each week. The group has been pretty consistent throughout the year, so last night I finally got a pic of our Coug fans (and we all, for the most part, graduated from the Y!). Even though we lost, it was a lot of fun. And next year when all home games are on ESPN we can watch in our media center in our building instead of cramming into our living room!


Lastly, have you seen the infomercial for "Pajama Jeans"?? The name alone makes me think I would totally be into them. Check them out, seriously, (www.pajamajeans.com) and order me some for Christmas if you really want to impress me with how well you know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment