Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hump Day Ramblings

Loved this skit-- ScarJo from SNL last week playing Patti on Millionaire Matchmaker.



"You look like a dog dump!" "No way I am working with her! Let's go meet her." Hilarious!

90210 review:
Teddy's new (sort of) boyfriend: Yes.
Silver's super short hair: Sometimes.
Annie's new boyfriend: NO!
Aunt Becky with the teacher: Wha??

Gossip Girl threw some curves this week! Jenny is good! No, she is bad! Oh, she is working with Juliet? I hate that Vanessa is also in on it with Juliet because I feel like Vanessa wouldnt really be into that. And geez louise, talk about an elaborate plan! And now S is all drugged up alone with Juliet. I wonder why? I love Chuck and Blair together--I hate that now all of a sudden shes isnt ready to be his girlfriend! Dumb!

1 comment:

  1. What the heck? Is Teddy gay now? Got to squeeze in as many teen issues as humanly possible with a very limited number of cast members to have them all happen to at once. rape, drugs, trust fund depletion, teen pregnancy, divorce, homosexuality, drunk driving, manslaughter....90210 doesn't play around when it comes to drama, does it?

    ReplyDelete