Friday, November 19, 2010

Because I am bored and love these things...

30 things to do before you are 30 (with my have/have nots):
1. Have a really stupid accident which necessitates a hospital visit
Uh, yes. And I now only have 6 fingers left to prove it.
2. Shoot something
Done. My dad took me out when I was little to shoot at some bottles. I now freak out if I am in the same room as a gun.
3. Take a weekend break more than 1000 miles from home
Yes. Love that!
4. Get lost in a country where you don't speak the language
Worst nightmare ever—especially because I envision this happening right before I get killed by some psycho murdered, and since I am in a different country there are most likely no laws and/or no incorrupt policeman to help me out.
5. Spend more than your monthly income on a pocket sized gadget
Well, before I had a job in Boston, I bought myself a new blackberry. AJ was working, so at least HE had an income---but at the time it was more than I made!
6. Post bail for a friend
This would be incredibly hilarious to me if I had to do it, but I haven’t yet.
7. Break a really large plate glass window
Nope.
8. Jump out of a parachute or bungee jump.
Never will do this. I did do the bungee chair thing once at the beach, though.
9. Use a whole roll of tape in one day
Don’t think I have done this.
10. Buy a samurai sword
Never will do this.
11. Delay paying a bill until the cancellation notice arrives
Never will do this either. That is just irresponsible!
12. Refill an inkjet cartridge
Um, I do this nearly every day.
13. Make a fool of yourself on national television
Done. Remember when I was on the Countdown with Keith Olbermann freaking out before shaking Obama’s hand? Yeah, embarrassing.
14. Do a ridiculous turn to beat somebody to a parking space
Never done personally, but I did park in a new mom/ expectant mother parking spot and got yelled out by an old man. But, really, maybe I COULD have been pregnant. You never know.
15. Own a convertible.
Never!
16. Live abroad.
Hopefully not ever. This main seem close-minded to you, but to me it just seems the safest place for someone as paranoid as I am. See #5 above…
17. Drive at more than 140mph.
Again, I hope to never do. That is just dangerous!
18. Get something for free through a masterpiece of complaining
Uh, I do this pretty frequently! I have gotten free things from 13 Jimmy Johns’ sandwiches to free movie channels to a free rental car upgrade.
19. Completely dismantle an object larger than yourself
Boring.
20. Fall asleep and get really hilarious sunburn
No, but I have stayed in a tanning bed a few minutes too long…
21. Lick the terminals of a 9 volt battery
Gross, why would you do that?
22. Stay at the office for more than 24 hours
Gross, why would you do THAT?
23. Set off a fire extinguisher
On purpose, no. On accident—too many times to keep track.
24. Drive at least 600 miles in a day on two lane roads
Hmmmm….I would have to think about this one. Probably done.
25. Watch a season of a tv show all in one sitting
Is this a joke? Of course I have! 24, The OC, Everybody Loves Raymond, Alias, etc. etc. etc.
26. Dial 911
No. But I do have the number for unsolved mysteries (from the 90s) memorized. (1800-876-5353) Never called it, either.
27. Commit a faux pas which means that a friend will never speak to you again
Oh sad! I probably did do something when I was like 12, but I don’t think there is anyone who would never talk to me again! And if there is, they sort of need to get over it, right? (that sounds totally mean, but I mean, forgive and forget!)
28. Make a bet you couldn't afford to lose
All the time. But I never have had to pay it out because its obvious I cant pay someone 1 million dollars OR even give a 30 minute massage (I only like to be on the receving ends of massages) hahaha
29. Read a 500 page book in one sitting
I’ll pass, thanks.
30. Escape a perfectly justified parking ticket.
Ooh…does never paying a BYU parking ticket count?

No comments:

Post a Comment