Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 3

It is Day 3 of Fall Premiere Week, and all I can think about is how I am going to start a campaign to "Save Leah." As in, Gary's and Amber's offspring on Teen Mom . I feel so terrible for her. All of this time I have tried to think of ways to help Catelyn out of her terrible situation, when, really, Leah is just a baby and needs as much help or more! Poor Leah has to hear Amber blow-up and cuss out Gary on a daily basis. She is always standing at the window, presumably trying to find a way OUT. Poor Leah.

So both Gossip Girl and 90210 started last week, but this week's episodes kept the momentum going. Why wont Chuck and Blair just get together already...and STAY together?? And what is this girl up to trying to take down Serena? Why didnt we see Aunt Becky at all this week on 90?

YAY for How I Met Your Mother starting back. Again, I always fall back to the reality that they ruined the show when they revealed a few seasons ago that Robin is NOT the mother...and we now know that whoever Rachel Bilson's roommate is, that IS the mother. They should have just kept us guessing until the very end. That being said, VERY funny show and I just love NPH. Is this the last season---like officially?

Biggest Loser...why did they make the first episode so depressing?! Geez louise! Everyone's story was so freaking sad, I could hardly focus on how much weight they needed to lose! I do NOT like that they made some of them race in a 1 mile race to get on the show--look what the outcome was: 3 people almost dying just to win. Literally, passed out and barely alive. The Alaskan freak guy was just gross. The one mother who said her daughter went temporarily blind because she hadnt eaten or drank in 3 days? Well, one question came to mind: if you are a stay at home mom, how do you NOT know your child hasnt eaten or dranken in 3 days???? Way to keep an eye out, mom. (that is harsh, but come on. lets get serious here.) I am ready for the ranch. Love Bob, as always!

Havent gotten a chance to watch The Event yet, but I cannot WAIT!!!!

Has anyone been watching Rubicon?

1 comment:

  1. I get the feeling it's the last season of HIMYM too! But I haven't seen anything mentioned officially. That wedding Ted was at, where he meets the mother... you think it could be Barney and Robin's? Or is that just what they WANT us to believe?

    ReplyDelete