Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oldies and Newbies

OLDIES:

Flipping Out. Jeff bought Zoila a car! And I love the rap that Jenny made for Zoila. Where does she go to make raps like that? It is the same place that she made one for Jeff's friend's baby Chloe, remember? (When she dressed as the green lizard thing?) If I knew of a place to make raps, I seriously would be making them all the time. I am good at rhyming. hahaha And, I am not bragging, but I know the words, and can rap along with, to every one of Eminem's most popular songs. I'm just sayin... Just picturing me rapping makes me laugh, but I really am serious about the Eminem thing.

Thintevention. I just really love Nikki (the blond British lady). Here is one example of why I love her--this conversation was hilarious.
Girl that I dont know her name:
..."medication I take is for polycystic ovary disease"
Nikki:
"How embarrassing is that? I dont ever want you to say that word again at the table. I can almost smell that."

Modern Family. Came back with another funny episode. Love that show! The Dad is just way too hilarious. But geez, we get it...Sophia Vergara's boobs are huge...do they really have to be displayed at all times?

NEWBIES:

Running Wilde. The new show with Will Arnett. Mmmmm...jury's still out on this one. It definitely had some funny moments, but the little girl gets on my nerves and I really am not enjoying her narrating it. It has potential so I will give it a few more eps to see how it continues.

Better With You. Another "eh" here. I want to like it, I really do...but I only have so much DVR power, so this one may get cut. I'll give it one more week (maybe). I hate the main girl's boyfriend...she would NEVER go for him in real life (I totally like her, btw).

No comments:

Post a Comment