Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's a Big Day

We already have had a busy day today. We went to the temple and did some service...in the kitchen. And by working in the temple's cafeteria, I was reminded why I dont do that much in my own kitchen. I made a huge mess out of preparing the salad bar with AJ, and baking cookies. I think the temple worker lady was ready to have us leave after a few hours.

Then we were off to visit someone in the hospital. Then I was off to Target (5th time this week) to get some gametime supplies. Then I cleaned house.

Now? Back to the Future Parts I and II on TV.

BYU vs. Air Force - 4 p.m.
Alabama vs. Penn State - 7 p.m.

Plenty of snacks for everyone = awesome time watching football today! I love college football season!

OK, so this week was Part 1 of the Top Chef finale. And they had to do a team challenge, which is COMPLETELY unfair. I hate team challenges because you can go home for someone else's mess! Totally not fair, and Kelly went home. I feel like anyone left could win, and, like everyone else, I am rooting against Angelo.

Project Runway also had a completely UNFAIR team challenge, where Ivy almost went home for her partner making a complete mess out of her design. I think the judges realized that it was out of her hands, so they didnt send her home, but FINALLY sent Cassanova home. FINALLY! He just doesnt get it. He was sort of funny though, sometimes.

I already posted my feelings about Teen Mom on facebook, but, to sum it all up again--I cant stand Caitlyn's skank mom. She is a druggie and gross and completely rude and childish. Poor Caitlyn is just so nice she tries to forgive and forget and dismiss her terrible mother's behavior. All of that because she is mad at Cailtlyn for making the best decision to give up her baby and not bring her into that drug house! And of course Farrah makes up with her Mom! I mean, why would she give up that free childcare? We all saw a few weeks ago when she let Sophia fall of the bed! (I cant stand Farrah, if you cant tell).

Secret Life: Now Ashley is throwing herself at Ricky and trying to sleep with him. I hope I am the only one left watching this because it is THAT bad.

And, the best show of the week (and past few weeks) was definitely Jersey Shore. These kids are just too hilarious. SOOO many funny lines and situations. And more desperate Sammy. And one scene Angelina HATES Vinny and thinks he is so ugly. The next scene they are in the 'Smoosh Room' together (yes they have a room they call the 'smoosh room.' use your imagination). And Mike's sister is like his twin and it is starting to sick me out. As gross as Jen Wow is, I like her now. Seriously, good show.

University of South Dakota is beating Minnesota? What???

No comments:

Post a Comment