Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It Has Begun...

It started Monday night with 90210, and then Gossip Girl. I was so excited to see "NEW" in the description of the shows that I forgot that I had pretty much stopped watching both of those shows for lack of interest! Looks like I will give them another chance this season!

And I totally almost forgot about the new show with Jackie Warner on Bravo called Thintervention. Seriously, one of my new fave realities I think. First of all, how did I not know that Jeana Keough, from Real Housewives of OC, was going to be on this show? How perfect! AND I am in LOVE with the hilarious British lady. She is a total lush, and she said " I dont work. It's against my lifestyle." She totally gets me. hahaha

I usually feel really old when I watch the MTV Video Music Awards because there are all of these artists that I dont know and they are doing things that seems way too childish to be funny. However, this year, I am feeling young again! I knew every artist on there, all the songs, and didnt feel too old to get the jokes (sigh!). I felt young again for one night!

Speaking of young, has anyone else seen the Justin Beiber Proactiv commercial?? It is SOO freaking hilarious! He is too cute. He says something about being a teenager is hard, blah blah blah and says, "your feet grow like crazy. you CANT control that. your hormones are crazy...and I dont WANT to change that..." It is seriously so funny. Love him!

Yesterday at school, a mom came in and asked if I was Mrs. Gunn. I said yes, and she introduced herself and said her daughter, a first grader at my school, came home and all weekend had talked about how cute Mrs. Gunn's hair was. How cute is that? Then I started wondering, does my hair look like Ramona Quimby?

No comments:

Post a Comment