Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wow

Wow is all I have to say. I just decided to sit down and finally set my DVR for the BIG Fall TV premiere week (pretty much everything starts next week, so dont forget!). I have high hopes to catch a bunch of shows, both new and old. Can I do it all? Oh, the pressure!

There are several good movies out right now (or starting this weekend or soon) that I want to see too. Easy A, that excorcism movie, the movie about the guys who started Facebook, The Town, that Jamie Lee Curtis and Kristen Bell movie, and that scary movie that I dont know the title of but has scary kids in the previews.

OK, new show screening of the week: Hellcats. Totally WB/CW material. I watched the first episode (and another one is waiting on my DVR) and it was pretty legit (for a CW show). And if you werent sure which channel it was on, they threw in Q from the One Tree Hill family so we would remember.

I didnt realize how much I had actually missed by not seeing the last few episodes of last season's Gossip Girl. #1) Chuck got shot?! #2) Dan had a baby with Georgina?! What??!! I am pulled back in.

90210 was pretty good too. But having missed the last half of last season, I am missing Kelly, and I dont know why the principal isnt the principal anymore (and he and Aunt Becky are separated?!)! So much happened, and its back on my DVR too.

Happy viewing!

1 comment:

  1. Easy A? Never heard of it. Probably a B movie. The Town will be dumb bc Ben Affleck is in it and he's trying to be serious. His best roles are the jerk in Dazed and Confused and the jerk in Mall Rats.

    I'll go see the Facebook movie. I wonder if JT really plays as big of a role as the trailer implies.

    Gossip Girl? They should have taken a page from The OC and quit while they were ahead. Georgina is still around? Gross. Not even cute. Plus, I'd have shot Chuck in the face 3 years ago. Nobody talks to me at full volume in a whisper.

    Tosh.0 is the best show on TV. DVR each of them.

    ReplyDelete