Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lounging

I realized today when I got home from work that for the last 2 days, AJ had only seen me in my lounge/sleep wear. Not that he cares AT ALL, but I had to laugh. I have been leaving early for work, and he has left a little later, so he doesnt see me in the morning. Then, I get home before him. And my routine after work is the same regardless of the time I get off of work, which is maybe kind of weird, but whatever. It's what I do. I get home from work, and immediately wash my face and take off my makeup. Then I change into my pajamas (which consist of lounge pants of some sort and an old navy tshirt). Regardless of the time of day, this is what I do (obviously unless I am going out somewhere that night, so I am not that bad).Its just a nightly ritual that helps me unwind and forget about the day. Because who wants to get home from work and think about work? Gross! Anyway, that was quite the ramble...

End of story: I like to lounge. Big surprise.

I cant remember the TV I have watched this week, but it is the beginning/middle of the week, so I am just getting started...

1 comment:

  1. I missed Teen Mom this week...what happened?!? Your status on FB has me worried about Caitlyn.

    ReplyDelete